Guidelines for Submissions:
- FACS encourages submissions from scholars in the social sciences and humanities.
- Articles in English, French, German, Italian, or Spanish are welcome.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 25 pages in double-spaced typescript, and should follow the most recent MLA guidelines. The author's name and address (including manuscript title) should appear on a separate page (not on the pages of the essay).
- Please submit two hard copies of the manuscript, as well as a disk version, preferably in Microsoft Word 6.0 or plain text format.
- Book reviews, of 1,500 to 2,000 words in length, should follow the above specifications.
- Please look at our current "Call for Papers" before submitting articles or book reviews.
- Articles must be unpublished material of high academic quality.
|Please send inquiries and submissions to:
|Florida Atlantic Comparative Studies / Dept. of Languages, Linguistics and Comparative Literature
Florida Atlantic University
777 Glades Road
PO Box 3091
Boca Raton, Fl 33431
email : firstname.lastname@example.org